I've started working my way through the tutorials built into Inkscape and reading one article before I try drawing each picture. That way I actually get to learn Inkscape properly as I go along. I'm learning loads of stuff about vector drawing and really do recommend the program. And it's FREE! What's not free, is the book 25 Quick Cartoon Characters by Christopher Hart, but it is well worth the few pounds it costs, whether it's for you or the kids. I'm over 50 and finding it really useful!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
-
In the vibrant world of classic animation, tucked away amongst the iconic creations of Disney and Warner Bros., lies a lesser-known but char...
-
Krita is a free drawing program which can also be used for frame by frame animation. The above was created using the Krita tutorial here: ht...

No comments:
Post a Comment
All comments are moderated. Please be patient.